Triangulated 4 - Link Rear Suspension
Putting a triangulated 4-link under your car or truck is one the best upgrades you can make.
We can make a triangulated 4-Link to the specifications of your frame and chosen rear end. Once ordered we will work with you on getting the right dimensions to build your system.
Our base Triangulated 4-Link features include:
- 1" OD 7/32" heavy wall tubular steel links
- 5/8" premium fine thread spherical rod ends for aligning your rear end and pinion angle
- All brackets are made from 3/16" steel
- 3 point adjustable lower coilover shock mounts for tuning in your ride height
- Option for dual spherical rods ends. You can adjust the link without removing!
- Ability to use your own coilwover shocks
We recommend using our premium Viking Performance shocks. Dual adjustable for a stiff or soft ride, along with a clean appearance they will look great and perform under your ride.
We also can build triangulated 4-Links for air ride systems. Brackets only option includes:
- Brackets for air bags
- Brackets for shocks
- Frame upper mount brackets and axle lower mount brackets for shocks
*Note: Image is only representation and may not be actual dimensions for your application.