1952 - 54 Ford Ultra Ride Subframe Hub to Hub Kit
Street Rod Engineering's 1952 - 54 Ford subframe is the strongest subframe on the market. We also provide added surface area for welding for an extra strong installation. Why mess with fish plates and hours of measuring and re-measuring? We've taken all of the guess work out of the process.
Additionally our Ultra Ride packages come with:
- 3 gauge (1/4" wall) crossmember
- 5 gauge (7/32" wall) 1" OD DOM tubular control arms
- 3 gauge (1/4" wall) adjustable coilover shock mounts (3 positions)
- Viking Performance billet aluminum coilover shocks
- Extra large brake packages (11" Ford or GM)
- Standard or 2" Dropped Spindles
- Big bore metric brake calipers
- Manual rack and pinion
- Ability to accept Shock Wave air bags with no extra bracketry required. Just remove the Viking Performance coilover shocks when selecting options.
Build your system by choosing the features you want.
- Choice of:
- Power rack and pinion
- Anti-sway bar
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Brake line kits
Please give us a call with your needs, we will be happy to assist in any way we can.
*Note: Because of the track width of the 1952 - 54 Ford, a rack extension is a required feature for this application.