1949 - 51 Mercury Frames Designed by Mercury Charlie
Street Rod Engineering is proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of Mercury Charlie frames. Designed and blueprinted by Mercury Charlie with a reputation of building the finest Merc's on the planet!
This blueprinted frame boasts the following benefits:
- All new metal (1/8" wall, square) is used in every frame
- Removable X-member
- Easy Exhaust and Transmission removal
- You can use state of the art Shockwave HQ 1000 Series suspension components.
- The frame will accept both Shockwave or coil overs, both are bolt in installation
- The car is able to be dropped over 2 inches lower to the ground compared to modifying a stock frame
- Allows for wider tires in the rear. (10" of rubber ON THE GROUND fits comfortably)
- All body mounts installed (compare that to our competitors)
- Comparable cost to heavily modifying your stock frame, with better ride quality, appearance and structural integrity.
- Street Rod Engineering's Ultra Ride Mustang II IFS
- Quick Performance 9" Ford w/choice of gear ratio
- 3/16" wall construction
- Airbag brackets.
Base price for the frame only is $9500. Please give us a call to discuss you needs and a detailed estimate.