1949 - 51 Ford Ultra Ride Subframe Kit
Street Rod Engineering's 1949 - 51 Ford subframe is the only front clip on the market that uses two existing bolt holes on each side of the frame for easy alignment once you have cut off your front end. We also provide added surface area for welding for an extra strong installation. Why mess with fish plates and hours of measuring and re-measuring? We've taken all of the guess work out of the process!
Our Ultra Ride Subframe packages come with:
- Full 3 gauge (1/4" wall) 3" x 4" crossmember
- 5 gauge (7/32" wall) 1" OD heavy wall tubular A-arms
- 7 gauge (3/16" wall) rectangular steel subframe
- Standard or 2" dropped spindles
- Highest Quality Viking Performance billet aluminum coilover shocks
- Adjustable shock mount that gives you 3 different positions to calibrate your perfect ride height.
- Extra large brake packages (11" Ford or GM)
- Manual rack and pinion
- Ability to accept Shock Wave air bags with no extra bracketry required.
- Free T-Shirt with every kit!
Build your system by choosing the features you want.
- Choice of:
- Power rack and pinion
- Anti-sway bar
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Brake line kits
Please give us a call with your needs, we will be happy to assist in any way we can.